Education Administrator (EA), Supervisor, and CSA Director vacancies are posted throughout the year as vacancies arise. They are generally open for at least ten business days.
- You must hold the appropriate New York State certification to apply for a supervisory/administrative position
- Candidates for EA and Supervisor positions are no longer required to apply for a Certificate of Eligibility (COE)
How to Apply
Candidates with an existing application in TSN for a non-supervisory position
You will need to follow these steps in order to apply for a supervisory position as a:
- Assistant Principal (AP)
- EA Supervisor
- CSA Director:
- Click the "Register Now" button on the TSN school leader login page.
- During the registration process, enter the same information that you used for your existing non-supervisory application, including:
- the email address
- When you log in, you should be able to complete a School Leader/Supervisory Candidate Profile and access your existing non-supervisory application.
Note: While you are completing the School Leader/Supervisory Candidate Profile, you may see the following error message:
The following errors occurred:
Date Available for Employment is earlier than today.
If this error occurs you must change the “Date Available for Employment” in your non-supervisory application to a date in the future (try next week, just to be sure).
If you are unable to edit the content of your application, contact TSN's Technical Support team for assistance. They are available Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. and can be reached at 1-877-DO-TEACH (1-877-368-3224).
Candidates without an existing TSN application
You must complete a School Leader/Supervisory Candidate Profile in the TSN system before you are able to apply for any specific vacancies.
Apply for a Position
View current postings:
- Apply as early as possible during the application period, in case you encounter any technical issues using the online application system.
- Once you have submitted your application, you will be unable to edit or delete its content.
- Please read the instructions and review your resume and cover letter carefully before clicking the "Submit" button.
- All correspondence regarding your application will be sent via email to the email address you enter into the online application system. So make sure that you:
- Enter your email address correctly
- Check your email regularly--including you spam folder
- Identify “@schools.nyc.gov” addresses as “safe.” If you don’t, you may not be able to receive email messages from us.
Contact HR Connect at 718-935-4000 or send an email to EAC30SUPPORT@schools.nyc.gov. Be sure to explain the problem in that email.
Note: AOL email accounts may experience difficulty receiving emails from us. If you have access to a non-AOL email account, it would be best to use it when applying for DOE positions. Free email accounts are available at Yahoo, Hotmail, and Gmail.