Bronx Regional High SchoolTransfer
- Location: 1010 Rev. J. A. Polite Avenue, Bronx, NY 10459
- Phone: 718-991-2020
- Fax: 718-617-0257
- Breakfast, lunch and after school meal service is free for all NYC public school students.
- Your School's Menus
- High School Lunch
- Early Childhood Breakfast
- High School Breakfast
- View additional menu information
- Breakfast Time: 8:00 AM-8:30 AM
- Lunch Time: 11:51 AM-12:53 PM
- Food Service Manager: Melika Walford
- Kitchen Phone Number: 718-589-2375
- District Food Service Supervisor: Lorna Williams (LWilliams2@schools.nyc.gov)
- DOH Inspection Report
- This is a transfer school. A transfer school is designed to help students who have dropped out of school or fallen behind on credits, earn the credits they need to graduate. In general, transfer schools require an application and interview. However, admissions processes vary so it is best to contact the school directly and ask how to apply.
- Learn more about transfer schools and view a Transfer Schools Guide
The DOE develops tools to help families and educators understand student achievement and school quality. The reports on this page provide information about school quality from multiple sources. These sources include feedback from students, teachers, and parents. Reports also include information from formal school visits and a variety of student achievement metrics.
- School Quality Snapshot
- The School Quality Snapshot is data that captures the school’s learning environment and student performance. Snapshots from the current and prior school years are available in the links below.
- School Quality Snapshot - Transfer High School
- School Quality Guide
- The School Quality Guide is a detailed report about this school that includes complete results from the NYC School Survey and more information on student achievement.
- School Quality Guide - Transfer High School
- Quality Review Report
- The Quality Review Report is the result of a two-day visit by an experienced educator, who has looked at how well this school supports student learning and teacher practice.
- Quality Review Report 2017-2018
- Quality Review Report 2015-2016
- School Performance Dashboard
- The School Performance Dashboard shows multiple years of data and key comparisons for this school.
- School Performance Dashboard - Transfer High School
- New York State School Report
- The New York State Education Department (NYSED) reports educational data so that students and families can be better informed about their schools.
- New York State Education Department School Report Card