- The New York City Department of Education is committed to making three free meals available daily for all NYC children.
- Beginning March 23, meals will be distributed at more than 400 sites across the city.
- Three meals a day, including breakfast, will be available to all NYC children Monday through Friday 7:30 am to 1:30 pm at locations across the city.
- Use our site lookup tool to find a location near you!
- Find a Free Meal Location
- How To Pick Up a Meal
- No registration, ID, or documentation required.
- All three meals a day may be picked up at the same time.
- No dining space is available, so meals must be eaten off premises.
- Parents and guardians may pick up meals for their children.
- Dates, locations, and menus are subject to change.
- See what's on the menu
The DOE develops tools to help families and educators understand student achievement and school quality. The reports on this page provide information about school quality from multiple sources. These sources include feedback from students, teachers, and parents. Reports also include information from formal school visits and a variety of student achievement metrics.