Below please find the school utilization proposals to be voted on at the November 26, 2019 Panel for Educational Policy Meeting, located at Long Island City High School (14-30 Broadway, Queens, NY 11106). On this page are the dates of the joint public hearings, as well as the contact information for each proposal. Oral and written comment on these proposals will be accepted from October 11, 2019 through November 25, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. Public Notices and additional documents for these proposals can be found by clicking the "View Documents" link below.
The Proposed Temporary Partial Re-Siting of P.S. 163 Arthur A. Schomburg (09X163) from Building X163 to Building X236 Beginning in the 2020-2021 School Year
- Panel Approval Status: APPROVED
- Contact: Valeria Rojas, 212-374-5159, D09Proposals@schools.nyc.gov
- Joint Public Hearing Date:
- Thursday, November 13 at 6 PM
- Building X163, at 2075 Webster Avenue, Bronx, NY 10457
View all documents for this proposal