PER SESSION VACANCY NOTICE # 1279: Teacher - Bank of New York Externship - CTE-Licensed Teacher Training (Office of Postsecondary Readiness)
- Posted Date: Jun 1, 2020 Deadline: Dec 31, 2020
(CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING AVAILABILITY; this position is subject to budget approval and availability and may be withdrawn at any time)
NYCDOE CTE licensed teacher (Training)
Office of Postsecondary Readiness
52 Chambers Street
New York, NY 10007
Also various school locations throughout the five boroughs
- Currently NYCDOE licensed and appointed Teacher from a CTE IT program
- Available to work period indicated below
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple responsibilities
Preference will be given to:
- Teachers possess a CTE certification that is aligned to the industry of the professional development opportunity
- Teachers who are able to develop post training documentation available for all relevant CTE programs
- Teachers who will work with the CTE team on curriculum development or additional training opportunities
- Participate in the entire training schedule of the professional development, which may be remote
- Support required documentation (including but not limited to curriculum development) to support any relevant CTE courses
- Support any additional training opportunities with other CTE teachers around the topics of the professional development
- Participate in program evaluation activities
Monday through Friday, either outside contracted work hours or between 9:00am-5:00pm; select Saturdays as arranged in advance, between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm. Hours up to, but not limited to, approximately 15 hours. Additional hours granted upon approval of the hiring manager.
HOURS UP TO, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE APPROXIMATE NUMBER OF HOURS LISTED. ADDITIONAL HOURS GRANTED UPON THE APPROVAL OF THE HIRING MANAGER.
The training rate of compensation is the contractual hourly staff development rate, which is currently $23.30. Please bring a copy of your resume with you to process paperwork (an OP-175 and timesheet will be provided).
Send application: OP 175 and resume to email@example.com. Put “Externship Posting” in e-mail subject line.
PLEASE INCLUDE THE ABOVE CIRCULAR NUMBER ON YOUR APPLICATION
If you have any questions about this activity, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D
It is the policy of the Department of Education of the City of New York to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, unemployment status, caregiver status, consumer credit history, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law), predisposing genetic characteristics, or status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses and stalking, and to maintain an environment free of harassment on any of the above-noted grounds, including sexual harassment or retaliation. For more information, please refer to the DOE Non-Discrimination Policy.