PER SESSION VACANCY NOTICE # 1151: Teacher - ACE Mentor Program - Work-Based Learning Training (Office of Postsecondary Readiness)
- Posted Date: Jun 1, 2020 Deadline: Dec 31, 2020
(CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING AVAILABILITY; this position is subject to budget approval and availability and may be withdrawn at any time)
Office of Postsecondary Readiness
52 Chambers Street
New York, NY 10007
Also various school locations throughout the five boroughs
- Currently NYCDOE licensed and appointed Teacher from NYSED Approved CTE programs with approval date of Dec 31, 2019
- Available to work period indicated below
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple responsibilities
Preference will be given to:
- Teachers possess a CTE certification that is from a participating ACE Mentor Program school
- Teachers who are able to develop curriculum resources, teacher training resources and best practice documentation available for all relevant CTE programs
- Support the coordination and documentation of the program
- Implement strategies taught in trainings
- Participate in professional development with DOE staff and partners
- Participate in program evaluation activities during and after implementation
July 1, 2020 - June 30, 2021
Monday through Friday, either outside contracted work hours or between 9:00am-5:00pm; select Saturdays as arranged in advance, between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm. Hours up to, but not limited to, approximately 25 hours.
HOURS UP TO, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE APPROXIMATE NUMBER OF HOURS LISTED. ADDITIONAL HOURS GRANTED UPON THE APPROVAL OF THE HIRING MANAGER.
Per Session rates as per the relevant union/organization of the advertised title (UFT - Collective Bargaining Agreement). Contingent Upon Funding Availability.
Send application: OP 175, copy of resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
- Put “Teacher - WBL Training” in email subject line
PLEASE INCLUDE THE ABOVE CIRCULAR NUMBER ON YOUR APPLICATION
If you have any questions about this activity, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D
It is the policy of the Department of Education of the City of New York to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, unemployment status, caregiver status, consumer credit history, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law), predisposing genetic characteristics, or status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses and stalking, and to maintain an environment free of harassment on any of the above-noted grounds, including sexual harassment or retaliation. For more information, please refer to the DOE Non-Discrimination Policy.